Face Wash is important to use in the morning to clean out the oils your skin has produced overnight and that will have begun to settle into your skin.
Not everyone knows however that best facial cleanser for men should also be part of your night time routine. By giving your face a proper cleanse in the evening before you head to bed you get rid of the dirt that your skin has accumulated over the day. You also then give your skin the chance overnight to properly breathe and repair while you sleep.
Recently Nivea has launched a new face wash called Nivea Men Dark Spot Reduction Face Wash with 10x whitening effect. So what is this about? Read on guys.
The new Nivea Men’s Dark Spot Reduction Face wash is packed with Whitanat Vita Complex. This face wash contains 10 nutrients like Licorice, Vitamin C, Whitanat, Vitamin E, Pro Vitamin B5, Ginko Leaves Extract, Ginseng Root Extract, Glycerin, Magnesium Chloride, Glyceryl Glycoside. So what do these things actually do ?
I have done some research and will try and make these simpler for you guys.
- Licorice: It is a natural herb which clears your skin and makes its fairer naturally.
- Vitamin C: Reduces wrinkles and acne on your skin.
- Whitanat: Cleans and helps remove dark spots
- Vitamin E: Skin whitening, acne treatment and anti ageing.
- Pro Vitamin B5: Helps as skin moisturizer
- Ginko Leaves Extract: Prevents visible signs of ageing.
- Ginseng Root extract: Tt contains many substances and vitamins that maintain elasticity, vitality, and regeneration capacity of our skin cells.
- Glycerin: A great Moisturizer for all skin types.
- Magnesium Chloride: Soothes and repairs the skin
- Glyceryl Glycoside: Helps reduce acne on your skin.
I have tried using this face wash personally and i feel that this face wash does make your skin feel fresh and healthier but as far as the whitening effect is concerned i am yet to see a noticeable difference.
The Nivea Men’s Dark Spot Reduction Face wash is available easily at leading Chemists, online shopping websites and is worth a try.