Summer seems to be in full swing now guys. It’s the season when we tough guys get tanned while out on the bike or on a vacation on a beach. If you go out in the sun without a sunscreen you are going to get tanned, along with it your skin and you also are going to get dehydrated.
Today I would like to share a few tips with you guys on how you can take care of your skin in this harsh summer.
1) Stay Hydrated: In this season we will feel water getting sucked upo from our body the moment we step out of our house or office. Be it day or night you and your body will crave for water. So the best way is to drink lots of water at-least 3-4 liters every day without fail, by doing this your skin will remain hydrated and soft. Avoid drinking sodas and colas in summer and switch to freshly made juices or fruits by having them your body will also get necessary vitamins and salts that your body looses along-with water.
2) Protect your skin: Yes we all guys feel that sunscreen is only for girls but no guys it is very important for us to apply it on our body as we are the ones most of the times out on bike and out playing sports activitities. You will feel the difference once you start applying the sunscreen on your body before going out. So remember don’t forget to apply sunscreen generously.
3) Clean your face / Take a shower at-least twice: Try and wash your face with a face wash or plain water to make sure that your face is clean, by simply sprinkling some water on your face you will feel energized. This way the pores of your skin will also get cleared and your skin will breathe. Take a shower before you go to sleep and your blood pressure level will come down and you will also get a sound sleep.
4) Exfoliate your skin: More than the rest of the year, it’s really important to exfoliate your skin in the summer to remove dead skin and improve blood circulation to the face. Choose from any of the cosmetic scrubs available in the market or make one at home. Try this simple one using 4 to 5 tbsps of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric, 5 – 6 drops of rose water and milk or yoghurt. Mix it into a paste and use it to exfoliate your face. Follow it up with a facemask and moisturizer.
5) Remove your existing tan: There are many home made tips that can be used to remove the uneven tan from your body and skin. 1 tip that i personally try is Just mash 2 tbsp of papaya with a tsp of honey and 1 egg white. Leave the mixture on your face for about 15 minutes and enjoy the glow you get afterwards.
6) Pamper your skin: Try and generously skin care products on your skin. If you don not like applying bleaches, creams to your face try this one blend half a cucumber and 1 tbsp of yoghurt in the mixer can make another simple and effective homemade face pack. Apply this to your face for 15 minutes and feel completely pampered.
7) Eat healthy, exercise and sleep well! The holy trinity of good health and glowing skin holds true for the whole year. So along with all the tips above, don’t forget to eat a balanced diet, work out for at least 45 minutes every-day and get 7 to 8 hours of sleep.